Tin foil (disambiguation)
Tin foil is a thin metal foil.
Tin foil or tinfoil may also refer to:
- a common misnomer for aluminium foil
- Barbonymus, a genus of fish which are sometimes called tinfoils
- Tinfoil, a novel by Mildred Cram
- Tinfoil, original title of Faithless (1932 film), an adaptation of Cram's novel
- "Tinfoil", an instrumental track on Living Things (Linkin Park album)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tin foil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.