This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2019)
Time Doctor is a SaaS employee monitoring tool launched by the owners of Staff.com in 2012. It includes keystroke logging, screenshot and internet usage tracking features. A multi-functional employee monitoring application with CRM and white label capabilities.
|Developer(s)||Time Doctor, LLC|
|Operating system||Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Android, iOS|
|Available in||English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese|
|Type||Time tracking software|
Liam Martin and Rob Rawson are the co-founders of Time Doctor. Time Doctor has over 60 employees in 25 different countries. In March 2015, 3 years after it was launched, Time Doctor exceeded 1 million hours tracked per month in 109 countries.
See also edit
- "Time Doctor Review". PC Magazine. 2019-11-01. Retrieved 2021-02-24.
- "6 Software Tools for Monitoring Employee Productivity". Huffington Post. 2016-05-24. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "Learn All About the Time Doctor Company and Team - Time Doctor". www.timedoctor.com. Retrieved 2020-12-11.
- "What Can You Accomplish in 1 Million Hours?". Adweek. 2015-07-15. Retrieved 2016-06-30.
Further reading edit
- TheTechReviewer.com: Time Doctor Review – Online Time Tracking & Analysis