TimeBridge was a Web-based software application for coordinating and running meetings and collaborating online. TimeBridge's meeting management service works with large groups or one-on-one meetings across time zones and companies and integrates directly with Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar and Apple iCal. TimeBridge also includes phone and Web conferencing options. TimeBridge also includes phone and Web conferencing options as well as SMS features and an iPhone application.
TimeBridge announced their availability on iPhone in Sep 2009.
On May 26, 2011, Reply! Inc. announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire MerchantCircle
Awards and recognitionEdit
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-05-27. Retrieved 2009-06-03. TimeBridge Management Team
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-05-31. Retrieved 2009-06-03. TimeBridge Contact Page
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-05-14. Retrieved 2009-06-03. Press Release: TimeBridge Secures $5 Million in Series B
- Press Release: TimeBridge for iPhone Now Available
- MerchantCircle Acquires TimeBridge to Offer Superior Online Scheduling Capabilities to over 1.3 million Local Business Owners
- TimeBridge Web Scheduling Service
- Webware 100. The Finalists
- TimeBridge Named AlwaysOn Global 250 Winner; Company Selected as Technology Innovator in SaaS and Enterprise for 2009.
- Lead411 launches "Hottest Companies in San Francisco" awards Archived 2011-10-17 at the Wayback Machine.
- TechCrunch TimeBridge’s Collaborative Scheduler Goes Mobile, Now Supports iCal
- VentureBeat TimeBridge Launches Scheduling Tool
- PC World TimeBridge Inc.
- WebWorkerDaily TimeBridge Makes Scheduling Easy
- LifeHacker TimeBridge Finds and Confirms Agreeable Meeting Times
- WebWorkerDaily Manage Meetings With Meet With Me From TimeBridge
- TimeBridge Official Website
- TimeBridge on CNET
- Timebridge has shut down.