Tim Willocks is a British physician and novelist (Born 27 October 1957) in Stalybridge, Cheshire, England. Willocks studied medicine at the University College Hospital Medical School and has worked for some years on the rehabilitation of sufferers of drug addiction. Willocks holds a second dan black belt in Shotokan karate.
Tim Willocks in Warsaw (2009)
October 27, 1957
Stalybridge, Cheshire, England
|Education||UCL Medical School|
The novel The Religion (2006) is set in 1565 during the Grand Siege of Malta and is the first book of the Tannhauser Trilogy. The second part - Twelve Children of Paris - appeared in 2013 .
- Bad City Blues (1991)
- Green River Rising (1995) (follows the progress of a fictional prison riot from the perspective of a short stint inmate about to be paroled)
- Bloodstained Kings (1996)
- Doglands (2011)
- Memo from Turner (2018)
Mattias Tannhauser trilogyEdit
- The Religion (2006)
- Twelve Children of Paris (2013)
- "Land of Pope and glory". The Independent. 4 August 2006.
- "Tim Willocks at the AM Heath Literary Agency". Archived from the original on 2015-07-21. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Bad city blues at IMDB". imdb.com. 28 January 2010.
- "American journey". www.kennedy-center.org. 28 January 2010. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Twelve Children of Paris". 2010-01-03.