Thru Different Eyes
Thru Different Eyes is a 1942 American drama film directed by Thomas Z. Loring and written by Samuel G. Engel. The film stars Frank Craven, Mary Howard, June Walker, Donald Woods, Vivian Blaine and George Holmes. The film was released on June 19, 1942, by 20th Century Fox.
|Thru Different Eyes|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Thomas Z. Loring|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Samuel G. Engel|
|Music by||Cyril J. Mockridge|
|Cinematography||Charles G. Clarke|
|Edited by||Louis R. Loeffler|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
This film should not be confused with the 1929 Fox film Thru Different Eyes, which is sometimes known by alternative titles.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2015)
- Frank Craven as Steve Pettijohn
- Mary Howard as Constance Gardner
- June Walker as Margie
- Donald Woods as Ted Farnsworth
- Vivian Blaine as Sue Boardman
- George Holmes as Harry Beach
- Jerome Cowan as Jim Gardner
- Charles Lane as Mott
- James Flavin as Thomas
- Ruth Warren as Julia
- Pat O'Malley as Coroner
- Irving Bacon as Stu Johnson
- Charles Waldron as Doctor Whittier
- Selmer Jackson as Chaplain
- Natalie Moorhead as Frances Thornton
- "Thru Different Eyes (1942) - Overview". TCM.com. 1994-05-02. Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- Hal Erickson. "Thru Different Eyes (1942) - Thomas Z. Loring | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- "Thru Different Eyes". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- American Film Institute catalog entry for the 1929 film. Retrieved 2016-04-30.
|This 1940s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|