Three dots can refer to:
- Ellipsis (… or . . .), indicates an intentional omission of a word
- Asterism (typography) (⁂, sometimes *** or three dots), indicates a flourished section break in a document
- Therefore sign ( or ∴), a shorthand form of the word "therefore" or "thus"
- Abbreviation (∴) in Free Masonry: Freemasons use ∴ as an abbreviation sign like in W∴M∴ standing for Worshipful Master, the Master of the L∴ i.e. the Lodge.
- Because sign (∵), a shorthand form of the word "because"
- 3 Dots, a 2013 Malayalam film
- Three Dots Tattoo, a prison tattoo in North America
- āytam (ஃ), a Tamil letter which is neither a vowel nor a consonant
- The Unicode character for a vertical ellipsis (⋮)