Thotlavalluru mandal is one of the 50 mandals in Krishna district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is under the administration of Vijayawada revenue division and its headquarters are located at North Valluru. The mandal lies on the banks of Krishna River and is bounded by Kankipadu, Vuyyuru and Pamidimukkala mandals. The mandal is also a part of the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region under the jurisdiction of APCRDA.
Mandal map of Krishna district showing
Thotlavalluru mandal (in Rose Colour)
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||AP 16|
Towns and villagesEdit
The settlements in the mandal are listed below:
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- "Krishna District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 508, 529. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "Administrative Setup". Krishna District Official Website. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- "Mandals in Krishna district". aponline.gov.in. Archived from the original on 13 December 2014. Retrieved 14 October 2014.
- "Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Act, 2014" (PDF). News19. Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department. 30 December 2014. Archived from the original (PDF) on 18 February 2015. Retrieved 9 February 2015.
- "Vemuru mandal villages" (PDF). Commissioner of Land Administration, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. National Informatics Centre. p. 14. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 October 2014. Retrieved 11 February 2015.
|This article about a location in Krishna district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|