Thomas Bates (disambiguation)
Thomas Bates (1567–1606) was a member of the Gunpowder Plot.
Thomas Bates may also refer to:
- Thomas Bates (MP) (by 1526–87), MP for Morpeth
- Thomas Bates (surgeon) (fl. 1704–1719), English surgeon
- Thomas Bates (stockbreeder) (1775–1849), English stockbreeder.
- Tom Bates (born 1938), American politician
- The 1962 murder of Thomas Bates, a newsagent in Birmingham, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|