|Look up Θίσβη in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thisbe is a character in Greek mythology.
Thisbe may also refer to:
- Thisbe (Boeotia), an town of ancient Boeotia
- Thisvi, a Greek town called Thisbe in ancient times
- 88 Thisbe, one of the largest main belt asteroids
- Thisbe Nissen (born 1972), American author
- Tishbe, the birthplace of the prophet Elijah
- HMS Thisbe, the name of four Royal Navy warships
- Thisbe (butterfly), a genus of metalmark butterflies in the tribe Nymphidiini, subtribe Lemoniadina
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thisbe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.