The Unknown Soldier (1926 film)
The Unknown Soldier is a 1926 American silent drama film directed by Renaud Hoffman, written by Richard Schayer and James J. Tynan, and starring Charles Emmett Mack, Marguerite De La Motte, Henry B. Walthall, Claire McDowell, and George Cooper. It was released on May 30, 1926, by Producers Distributing Corporation.
|The Unknown Soldier|
|Directed by||Renaud Hoffman|
|Produced by||Renaud Hoffman|
|Screenplay by||Richard Schayer|
James J. Tynan
|Starring||Charles Emmett Mack|
Marguerite De La Motte
Henry B. Walthall
Charles R. Rogers Productions
Renaud Hoffman Productions
|Distributed by||Producers Distributing Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2014)
- Charles Emmett Mack as Fred Williams
- Marguerite De La Motte as Mary Phillips
- Henry B. Walthall as John Phillips
- Claire McDowell as John Phillips' sister
- George Cooper as Cpl. Fogarty
- Syd Crossley as Peaceful Perkins
- Jesse De Vorska as Mike
- Willis Marks as Rev. Dr. Mortimer
- Ethel Wales as Mrs. Williams
- Prints survive in the Library of Congress, UCLA Film & Television Archive and a foreign archive.
- "The Unknown Soldier (1926) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
- "Movie Review - Ransons Folly (1926) THE SCREEN; A Lost Chance". The New York Times. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
- The Unknown Soldier at silentera.com
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Unknown Soldier
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|