The Spider (1931 film)
The Spider is a 1931 American pre-Code mystery film directed by Kenneth MacKenna and William Cameron Menzies, written by Barry Conners, and starring Edmund Lowe, Lois Moran, El Brendel, John Arledge, George E. Stone and Earle Foxe. It was released on September 27, 1931, by Fox Film Corporation.
|Directed by||Kenneth MacKenna|
William Cameron Menzies
|Produced by||William Sistrom|
|Screenplay by||Barry Conners|
George E. Stone
|Cinematography||James Wong Howe|
|Edited by||Alfred DeGaetano|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Edmund Lowe as Chatrand
- Lois Moran as Beverly Lane
- El Brendel as Ole
- John Arledge as Tommy
- George E. Stone as Dr. Blackstone
- Earle Foxe as John Carrington
- Manya Roberti as Estelle
- Howard Phillips as Alexander
- Purnell Pratt as Inspector Riley
- Jesse De Vorska as Goldberg
- Kendall McComas as The Kid
- Ruth Donnelly as Mrs. Wimbledon
- "The Spider (1931) - Overview". TCM.com. 1931-09-04. Retrieved 2015-10-11.
- Hall, Mordaunt (1931-09-05). "Movie Review - The Bargain - THE SCREEN; A Triumphant Servant. Magic and Murder. Art vs. Commerce". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-11.
- "The Spider". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-11.
|This article about a mystery film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|