The Secret Agent (1996 film)
The Secret Agent is a 1996 British drama-thriller film written and directed by Christopher Hampton and starring Bob Hoskins and Patricia Arquette. It is adapted from Joseph Conrad's 1907 novel of the same name.
|The Secret Agent|
|Directed by||Christopher Hampton|
|Written by||Christopher Hampton|
|Based on||The Secret Agent|
by Joseph Conrad
|Music by||Philip Glass|
|Edited by||George Akers|
|Distributed by||Fox Searchlight Pictures|
20th Century Fox
- Bob Hoskins as Verloc
- Patricia Arquette as Winnie
- Gérard Depardieu as Ossipon
- Christian Bale as Stevie
- Jim Broadbent as Chief Inspector Heat
- Eddie Izzard as Vladimir
- Ralph Nossek as Yundt
- Elizabeth Spriggs as Winnie's mother
- Peter Vaughan as the Driver
- Julian Wadham as the Assistant Commissioner
- Robin Williams as the Professor, a seller of explosives
- Mark Deming. "The Secret Agent (1996) - Christopher Hampton - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "Joseph Conrad's 'The Secret Agent' (1996)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- "The Secret Agent". Metacritic. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
|This article about a 1990s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|