The Peninsula (newspaper)
|Owner(s)||Dar Al Sharq|
|Founder(s)||Dar Al Sharq|
|Sister newspapers||Al Sharq|
The Peninsula was launched in 1996 by Dar Al Sharq. The company also publishes the Arabic news daily Al Sharq and recently launched (February 2016) Arabic business daily Lusail. The company is headed by chairman Thani bin Abdullah Al Thani, a member of the ruling family.
The Peninsula is published in all-colour broadsheet format and number of pages vary from 24 to 40. On weekdays they have 36 pages in the main section, which is divided into 24 pages on local and international news, 8 pages business news and 8 pages sports news. On weekends (Friday and Saturday) the newspaper is only 24 pages and single section.
It also have a 16-page community news tabloid called Doha Today published along with the newspaper from Sunday to Thursday. On Friday they have 16-page weekend tabloid named The Peninsula Plus.They also have a classified advertisement pullout called Penmag which is in tabloid format and published during the weekdays. 
- "Qatar" (PDF). Publicitas. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 December 2012. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- The Middle East and North Africa 2004. Taylor & Francis Group; Psychology Press. 30 October 2003. p. 954. ISBN 978-1-85743-184-1. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- "A Review of Qatar Newspapers". Qatar Visitor Guide. Archived from the original on 27 December 2014.
- "Qatar Newspapers". Online Newspapers. Web Wombat. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "Dar Al Sharq". The Peninsula. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
- "The Peninsula Qatar - The Peninsula". The Peninsula. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Board of Directors". Qatari Businessmen Association. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- "The Peninsula Qatar". The Peninsula Newspaper. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- "The Peninsula Qatar - Pdf". The Peninsula. Retrieved 8 February 2016.