The Oval (Llandudno)
|Location||Llandudno, Conwy County Borough|
|Establishment||1890 (first recorded match)|
|As of 21 August 2010|
Source: Ground profile
The first recorded match on the ground was in 1890, when Llandudno Visitors played Riviere's Orchestra. The ground hosted its first first-class match when Wales played Ireland in 1925. Wales next played a first-class match at the ground in 1927 against the touring New Zealanders and the following year Wales played the touring West Indians, which was the last first-class match held on the ground.
The Oval is former home to Llandudno Athletic and current home Llandudno Amateurs.
- Other matches played on Llandudno Cricket Club Ground
- First-Class Matches played on Llandudno Cricket Club Ground
- List-A Matches played on Llandudno Cricket Club Ground
- Llandudno Cricket Club
- Wales 0–1 Ireland Welsh Football Data Archive
- Wales 2–0 Ireland Welsh Football Data Archive