The Musical Times
The Musical Times is an academic journal of classical music edited and produced in the United Kingdom and currently the oldest such journal still being published in that country. It was originally published as The Musical Times and Singing Class Circular from 1844 until 1903. Its title was shortened to its present name from January 1904. The journal originally appeared monthly but is now a quarterly publication. It is also available online at JSTOR and RILM Abstracts of Music Literature Full Text.
|The Musical Times and Singing Class Circular|
Musical Times Publications (United Kingdom)
- Publisher Information: Musical Times Publications Ltd. Retrieved 9 August 2009.
- "Front Matter". The Musical Times and Singing Class Circular, 1 December 1903, Vol. 44, No. 730. JSTOR 904250.
- "Front Matter". The Musical Times, January–December 1904, Volume XLV. JSTOR 903288.
- Wikisource. . The Musical Times. Vol. 51 no. 803. pp. 9–11. January 1910 – via
- The Musical Times on Blogger;
- The Musical Times from 1845 to 1854 at the Emeroteca Digitale Italiana.
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Musical Times and Singing Class Circular.|
|This journalism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|