The Mistress of Wholesome
The play was directed by Keith Waters and starred Kacie Greenwood, Danielle Y. Eure and Jung Weil. A second production at the OpenStage Theater in Pittsburgh won the Theatre League of Western Pennsylvania's top honors for 2008. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette described the play as "quirky" yet "delectable". It recounts the story of a cardiologist's wife whose husband's mistress and the social worker vetting her for adopting a child arrive at her home on the same afternoon.
- Alexandria Times, May 17, 2008
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, November 16, 2008
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Sept. 13, 2008
- American Theatre, September 2008
- Gridley, Jesse. Lighting up the Stage, Writer's Digest, December 2008, P. 50
|This article on a 2000s play is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|