The Misfit Economy
The Misfit Economy: Lessons in Creativity From Pirates, Hackers, Gangsters, And Other Informal Entrepreneurs is a 2015 book by Alexa Clay and Kyra Maya Phillips about the innovators and entrepreneurs amongst the underground economies and grey markets of the world.
|Authors||Alexa Clay, Kyra Maya Phillips|
|Subjects||Business, Entrepreneurship, Economics|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster|
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
It has been reviewed by The Financial Times, The National, New York Daily News, Dallas News, the Stanford Social Innovation Review. The authors were interviewed about the book in Forbes.
- Jacobs, Emma (17 May 2015). "Review: The Misfit Economy, by Alexa Clay and Kyra Maya Phillips". The Financial Times. Retrieved 16 November 2015.
- Gutcher, Lianne (1 September 2015). "Business: Book review: Unique insights of the misfits". The National. Retrieved 16 November 2015.
- Cesar R. Bustamante, Jr (9 July 2015). "'The Misfit Economy' explores hackers, pirates and other fringe businessmen — but wastes opportunity: book review". Daily News. Retrieved 16 November 2015.
- Pawlak, Jim (25 July 2015). "Business book reviews: The Misfit Economy and Insight Out". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 16 November 2015.
- Edward T. Walker. "Leadership: The Insight of Outsiders". Stanford Social Innovation Review. Stanford University. 13 (4). ISSN 1542-7099. Retrieved 16 November 2015.
- Slocum, David (5 August 2015). "Leadership: Interview: Five Questions With Alexa Clay On Misfits And The Dark Side Of Innovation". www.forbes.com. Forbes. Retrieved 16 November 2015.
|This article about a book on business is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|