The Lily (film)
The Lily is a 1926 American drama film directed by Victor Schertzinger and written by Eve Unsell. It is based on the 1923 play The Lily by David Belasco. The film stars Belle Bennett, Ian Keith, Reata Hoyt, Barry Norton, John St. Polis and Richard Tucker. The film was released on October 3, 1926, by Fox Film Corporation.
|Directed by||Victor Schertzinger|
|Screenplay by||Eve Unsell|
|Based on||The Lily|
by David Belasco
John St. Polis
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- Belle Bennett as Odette
- Ian Keith as George Arnaud
- Reata Hoyt as Christiane
- Barry Norton as Max de Maigny
- John St. Polis as Comte de Maigny
- Richard Tucker as Huzar
- Gertrude Short as Lucie Plock
- James A. Marcus as Emile Plock
- Lydia Yeamans Titus as Housekeeper
- Tom Ricketts as Jean
- Vera Lewis as Mrs. Arnaud Sr.
- Betty Francisco as Mrs. Arnaud Jr.
- Carmelita Geraghty as Old Comte's Mistress
- "The Lily (1926) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved September 10, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Hal Erickson. "Lily (1926) - Victor Schertzinger". AllMovie. Retrieved September 10, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "The Lily". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved September 10, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)