The Illusionist(Redirected from The Illusionist (disambiguation))
The Illusionist may refer to:
- The Illusionist (novel), a 1995 novel by Irish author Jennifer Johnston
- The Illusionist (1983 novel), a novel written by English author Anita Mason
- The Illusionist (2006 book), is a new translation by Herma Briffault of Le Rempart des Béguines, written by the French-Belgian writer Françoise Mallet-Joris in 1952, and previously translated as Into the Labyrinth and Loving and Daring.)
- The Illusionist (1983 film), a Dutch comedy film
- The Illusionist (2006 film), an American period film set in Vienna
- The Illusionist (2010 film), a French-British animated film
- "The Illusionist" (song), a 2006 song by Swedish metal band Scar Symmetry
- "The Illusionist", part of "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" by Friedrich Nietzsche
- The Illusionists, a touring magic production
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Illusionist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.