The Escape (1939 film)
The Escape is a 1939 American action film directed by Ricardo Cortez and written by Robert Ellis and Helen Logan. The film stars Kane Richmond, Amanda Duff, June Gale, Edward Norris, Henry Armetta and Frank Reicher. The film was released on October 6, 1939, by 20th Century Fox.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Ricardo Cortez|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Robert Ellis|
|Edited by||Fred Allen|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Kane Richmond as Eddie Farrell
- Amanda Duff as Juli Peronni
- June Gale as Annie Qualen
- Edward Norris as Louie Peronni
- Henry Armetta as Guiseppi Peronni
- Frank Reicher as Dr. Shumaker
- Scotty Beckett as Willie Rogers
- Leona Roberts as Aunt Mamie Qualen
- Rex Downing as Tommy Rogers
- Jimmy Butler as Jim Rogers
- Roger McGee as Swat
- Richard Lane as David Clifford
- Jack Carson as Chet Warren
- Matt McHugh as Pete
- Helen Ericson as Helen Gardner
- "The Escape (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-09.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1939-11-03). "Movie Review - The Escape - THE SCREEN; At the Palace". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-09.
- "The Escape". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-09.
|This article about an action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|