The Door (Hungarian: Az ajtó) is a 2012 English-language Hungarian drama film directed by István Szabó and starring Martina Gedeck and Helen Mirren. It is based on the Hungarian novel of the same name concerning the relationship of a novelist (Gedeck) and her eccentric maid (Mirren) in early-1970s Hungary. 
|Directed by||István Szabó|
|Written by||István Szabó|
|Produced by||Jenő Hábermann|
The film was selected to be featured in the competition programme at the 34th Moscow International Film Festival. It also won the Michael Curtiz Audience Award at the Hungarian Film Festival of Los Angeles in November 2012.
- Hungarian Film Festival of Los Angeles – Michael Curtiz Audience Award: The Door (2012)
- "The Door-Hungarian Box Office". Box Office Mojo.
- Smith, Ian Hayden (2012). International Film Guide 2012. p. 135. ISBN 978-1908215017.
- "The Door". Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- "Szabó Film in Competition in Moscow". culture.hu. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- "Hungarian Film Festival of Los Angeles". hufestival. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- "A Vizsga nyerte a Los Angeles-i Magyar Filmfesztivált". magyar.film. Retrieved 2 December 2012.