The Crazy Countess
The Crazy Countess (German: Die tolle Komtess) is a 1928 German silent film directed by Richard Löwenbein and starring Ralph Arthur Roberts, Werner Fuetterer, and Hanni Weisse. It was based on an operetta of the same title.
|The Crazy Countess|
|Directed by||Richard Löwenbein|
|Produced by||Richard Eichberg|
|Music by||Hansheinrich Dransmann|
- Ralph Arthur Roberts as Graf Justus von Hagenau
- Werner Fuetterer as Graf Walter von Hagenau, sein Neffe
- Hanni Weisse as Gräfin Karla von Kesselstein
- Dina Gralla as Komtesse Jutta von Kesselstein, ihre Tochter
- Tilla Garden as Die Zofe Nelly
- Max Ehrlich as Schornstein, Heiratsvermittler
- Paul Hörbiger as Friseur Kose
- Goble, p. 411.
|This article related to a German silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|