The Big Smoke (publication)
The Big Smoke (TBS) is an opinion site published by the Tselios Media Group which also runs The Big Smoke Plus, a digital agency. It features both established and emerging writers. It publishes original opinion articles on news, politics, the arts, lifestyle, law, social issues, satire and business. It was founded in 2013 in Australia, with a United States version launched in 2015. Its founder and CEO is entrepreneur, social commentator and business columnist Alexandra Tselios.
Type of site
|Owner||Tselios Media Group|
- Anthony Albanese, Australian politician
- Franca Arena, Australian politician and activist
- Maggie Beer, Australian cook
- Bob Brown, former politician and environmental activist
- Julian Burnside, barrister and activist
- Paul Capsis, actor and musician
- Jane Caro, social commentator, writer and lecturer
- Nicholas Cowdery, barrister
- Alex Greenwich, Australian politician and LGBT activist
- Derryn Hinch, media personality
- Gretel Killeen, comedian and television personality
- John Mangos, news presenter
- Clover Moore, Lord Mayor of the City of Sydney
- Lee Rhiannon, Australian politician
- Henry Rollins, American musician
- "Alexandra Tselios". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- "Contributors - The Big Smoke". The Big Smoke. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- "Australian opinion site The Big Smoke expands to the US, covering American election -". mUmBRELLA. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- "Alexandra Tselios - Founder". Alexandra Tselios - Founder. Retrieved 2016-02-15.