The Anointed Pace Sisters
|The Anointed Pace Sisters|
|Also known as||The Pace Sisters|
|Genres||Gospel music, urban contemporary gospel|
|Labels||Savoy, Tyscot, Gospel Pace|
|Associated acts||LaShun Pace, The Clark Sisters, Karen Clark-Sheard, Kierra Sheard, Lele Patrice Martin, Bishop Murphy Pace III, Shirley Caesar|
|Past members||LaShun Pace (Recurring Member)|
The Anointed Pace Sisters is an American gospel music female group from Atlanta Georgia, started in 1992. The group's members are Duranice Pace (5/13/1958), Phyllis Pace (2/22/1959), June Pace-Martin (2/13/1960), Melonda Pace (12/10/1963), Dejuaii Pace (4/24/1965), Leslie Pace (1/13/1967), Latrice Pace (9/17/1972) and Lydia Pace (4/29/1974). LaShun Pace (9/6/1961) has a solo career and occasionally performs with the group as a recurring member. They released five albums with two labels during their tenure, and those were 1992's U-Know with Savoy Records, 1995's My Purpose again with Savoy, then 2003's It's Already Done by their own label Gospel Pace, 2006's Return by Tyscot Records, and 2009's Access Granted from Tyscot Records. The group's albums U-Know, My Purpose, Return, and Access Granted charted on the Billboard Gospel Albums chart.
The Atlanta, Georgia-based gospel music female group, The Anointed Pace Sisters started in 1992. The group is made up of nine sisters who are:Lashun Pace, Dejuaii Pace, Duranice Pace, June Pace Martin, Latrice Pace, Leslie Pace, Lydia Pace, Melonda Pace, and Phyllis Pace.
The group released five albums from 1992 until 2009, with two being released by Savoy Records. In 1992 they released U-Know, and in 1995 they released My Purpose. The third self-released via Gospel Pace, It's Already Done, was released in 2003. The next two were released by Tyscot Records in 2006's Return and 2009's Access Granted. Four album from the group charted on the Billboard Gospel Albums chart. Those were U-Know at No. 2, My Purpose at No. 17, Return at No. 20, and Access Granted at No. 5. The last album charted on the Independent Albums chart at No. 39.
- Phyllis Pace (Contralto/Tenor)
- Duranice Pace (Mezzo-Soprano/Alto/Contralto)
- Melonda Pace (Soprano/Mezzo-Soprano/Alto)
- June Pace-Martin (1st Soprano/Soprano/Mezzo-Soprano/Alto)
- Dejuaii Pace (Alto/Contralto)
- Leslie Pace (Soprano/Alto/Contralto/Tenor)
- Latrice Pace (Soprano/Mezzo-Soprano/Alto)
- Lydia Pace (Mezzo-Soprano/Alto/Contralto)
All the Pace Sisters except Phyllis and Dejuaii can sing the soprano, alto, and tenor parts. Their voice types are as follows:
- Phyllis Pace (Contralto Profondo)
- Duranice Pace (Dramatic Mezzo-Soprano)
- Melonda Pace (Soubrette Soprano)
- June Pace-Martin (Dramatic Coloratura Mezzo-Soprano)
- Dejuaii Pace (Lyric Alto)
- Leslie Pace (Full Lyric Soprano)
- Latrice Pace (Spinto Soprano)
- Lydia Pace (Light Lyric Mezzo-Soprano)
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions|
|It's Already Done||–||–|
- Ankeny, Jason. "The Anointed Pace Sisters : Biography". AllMusic. Retrieved March 21, 2015.
- AllMusic. "The Anointed Pace Sisters : Discography". AllMusic. Retrieved March 21, 2015.
- Cross Rhythms. "Anointed Pace Sisters Artist Profile". Cross Rhythms. Retrieved March 21, 2015.
- The Pace Sisters. "The Pace Sisters - About". Facebook. Retrieved March 21, 2015.
- Billboard. "The Anointed Pace Sisters: Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved March 21, 2015.