|Date of birth||22 August 1945|
|Place of birth||Nikaia, Attica, Kingdom of Greece|
|Date of death||25 July 2020(aged 74)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Intzoglou played at the youth level with Chalkidona F.C.. In 1962, he played in the Alpha Ethniki with Panionios F.C., and was the league's top goal scorer for the 1967–68 season. He assisted in securing the 1971 Balkans Cup for Panionios by defeating KF Besa Kavajë. Throughout his tenure with Panionios he featured in the 1969–70 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup, and the 1971–72 UEFA Cup. In the summer of 1974 he played abroad in the National Soccer League with Toronto Homer, and he returned for 1975 season.
In 1976, he signed with Ethnikos Piraeus F.C., and became the top goal scorer in the league for the second time during the 1976–77 season. He returned for the third time to play with Toronto (renamed as Toronto Panhellenic) for the 1978 summer season. He concluded his career with PAS Korinthos in the Beta Ethniki where he assisted in securing promotion by winning the league title.
- Ιουλ 2020 17:47, Επιμέλεια: sport24 gr Δημοσίευση: 25. "Πέθανε ο Θανάσης Ιντζόγλου". www.sport24.gr (in Greek). Retrieved 2021-02-01.
- "Θανάσης Ιντζόγλου". www.hellenicaworld.com. Retrieved 2021-02-01.
- "Balkan Cup 1970-79". www.rsssf.com. Retrieved 2021-02-01.
- "Homer wins". Toronto Star. April 27, 1974. p. D2.
- Waring, Ed (June 11, 1975). "Greek brothers sign with Homer team Varsity opens gates". The Globe and Mail. p. S3.
- Βασιληά, ΕΠΙΜΕΛΕΙΑ Σοφία (2020-07-25). "Θανάσης Ιντζόγλου: Έφυγε από τη ζωή ο θρύλος του Πανιωνίου | Flash.gr". www.flash.gr (in Greek). Retrieved 2021-02-01.
- "Intzoglou makes glorious return leading Panhellenic over Italia". The Globe and Mail. July 20, 1978. p. P43.
- "Θανάσης Ιντζόγλου: Πέθανε ο θρύλος του Πανιωνίου | Ειδησεις | Pagenews.gr". www.pagenews.gr. July 25, 2020. Retrieved 2021-02-01.
- Strack-Zimmermann, Benjamin. "Thanasis Intzoglou". www.national-football-teams.com. Retrieved 2021-02-01.
- Pagkos, Giannis (October 26, 2018). "Ιντζόγλου, πατέρας και γιος". www.novasports.gr (in Greek). Retrieved 2021-02-21.
- "Thanasis Intzoglou died ATHENS 9,84". ΑΘΗΝΑ 9,84. 2020-07-25. Retrieved 2021-02-01.