|Look up tender in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tender may refer to:
- Legal tender, a form of money with a specific legal status
- Request for tender, a structured invitation to vendors for the supply of goods or services
- Tender offer, used to propose a buyout of a public company
- Tender (Until the Violence Stops), London-based charity that works to prevent domestic and sexual violence
- Chicken tenders, a type of chicken meat
- Tenderness (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Tender
- All pages with titles containing Tender
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tender.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.