Template:Interactive COVID-19 maps/Per capita confirmed cases/Large
This map shows the total number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 per million residents in each country around the world. It is updated daily around 1:30 UTC. The infection data come from Dong, Du & Gardner (2020), and population data come from United Nations Population Division (n.d.) except for Greenland (not included in the UN dataset) which is taken from Statistics Greenland (2019).
- Drag the circle to see data from previous days
- Hover your mouse over an area to view the exact statistics for that region on that day
- Dong, Ensheng; Du, Hongru; Gardner, Lauren (2020). "An interactive web-based dashboard to track COVID-19 in real time". The Lancet Infectious Diseases. doi:10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30120-1.
- United Nations Population Division (n.d.). "World population data". Retrieved 21 March 2020.
- Statistics Greenland (2019). Vahl, Bolatta; Kleemann, Naduk (eds.). "Greenland in figures" (PDF). Retrieved 21 March 2020.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Interactive COVID-19 maps/Per capita confirmed cases/Large/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.