- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by The Squirrel Conspiracy (talk) 06:40, 29 May 2020
Mongol conquest of Eastern Xia
Created by 3family6 (talk). Self-nominated at 18:39, 6 May 2020 (UTC).
- This looks good. Sources are great and article is recent. Starzoner (talk) 00:15, 7 May 2020 (UTC)
- @Starzoner: This review is incomplete. Please make sure to address all of the criteria. You can use the template in the "Reviewer's template for easy copy+paste" section to do so, if you wish. The Squirrel Conspiracy (talk) 06:59, 23 May 2020 (UTC)
- Cited: N - I am not sure the hook is adequately supported. It says he was at war with Mongols, made peace, then launched a rebellion. Was he really an ally or more of a vassal state?
Overall: Doing full review which Starzoner did not complete. buidhe 03:36, 28 May 2020 (UTC)
- Vassal is more accurate, I've edited the hook to reflect this.--3family6 (Talk to me | See what I have done) 15:30, 28 May 2020 (UTC)
- Meets requirements. buidhe 22:53, 28 May 2020 (UTC)