|Full name||Taylor Peter Maloney|
|Date of birth||21 January 1999|
|Place of birth||Gravesend, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:30, 20 August 2018 (UTC)|
Maloney was born in Gravesend, Kent and raised in nearby Wilmington. He started his career with Charlton Athletic, joining the club at under-14 level. He started a two-year scholarship with the club in the summer of 2015 and went on to captain the side whilst being a second-year scholar. In May 2017, he signed his first professional contract after completing his scholarship. He made his professional debut for the side in an EFL Trophy group stage victory over Crawley Town in August 2017, replacing Andrew Crofts as a substitute.
- As of match played 1 December 2018
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Charlton Athletic||2017–18||League One||1||0||0||0||0||0||2[a]||0||3||0|
- "EFL Released and Retained List 2016-17" (PDF). English Football League. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- "Taylor Maloney profile". Charlton Athletic FC. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- Youlton, Clive (10 May 2017). "Exciting Charlton Athletic academy trio sign new deals". Kent Live. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- "Games played by Taylor Maloney in 2017/2018". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- "Games played by Taylor Maloney in 2018/2019". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 13 September 2017.