|Look up tarpon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The tarpon is a species of a large, herring-like fish of the genus Megalops.
Tarpon may also refer to:
- Tarpon, Virginia, a community in the United States
- Grumman Tarpon or Grumman TBF Avenger, a torpedo bomber
- HMS Tarpon (1917), a destroyer
- HMS Tarpon (N17), a submarine launched in 1939
- USS Tarpon (SS-14) or USS C-3, a C-class submarine
- USS Tarpon (SS-175), a Porpoise-class submarine that served during World War II
- Rambler Tarpon, a 1963 concept car from the American Motors Corporation (AMC)
- Atlantic tarpon, a subspecies of tarpon (Megalops atlanticus)
- HMS Tarpon, a list of ships of the British Royal Navy
- Indo-Pacific tarpon, a subspecies of tarpon (Megalops cyprinoides)
- USS Tarpon, a list of United States Navy ships
- Tarpon Springs, Florida
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarpon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.