|Look up takeover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A takeover is the purchase of one company by another.
Takeover or Take Over may also refer to:
- Nick Schulman, known as Nick "The Takeover" Schulman, the poker player
Film and TVEdit
- The Takeover (film), 1995
- Takeover (song), a song by rapper Jay-Z produced by Kanye West
- "Take Over", Spiro (band) Famous Five (band) 1980
- "Take Over", Mal Ryder 1963
- "Take Over", song by Nick Jonas from Nick Jonas (album)
- "The Take Over", song by Four Year Strong from Rise or Die Trying
- ""The Take Over, the Breaks Over"", song by Fall Out Boy from Infinity on High
- Taking Over (disambiguation)
- Hostile Takeover (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Takeover
- All pages with a title containing takeover
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takeover.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.