|Location||1-1-46, Yamamoto-Takayasuchō, Yao-shi, Osaka-fu 581-0021|
|Operated by||Kintetsu Railway|
|Distance||12.2 km from Ōsaka Uehommachi|
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Opened||September 30, 1925|
Takayasu Station is served by the Osaka Line, and is located 12.2 rail kilometers from the starting point of the line at Ōsaka Uehommachi Station. The ticket gate is only one place. The length of the platform is 10 cars ( about 200 meter)
The station consists of two elevated island platforms with the station building underneath.
|1, 2||■ Osaka Line||for Yamato-Yagi, Nabari and Ise-Nakagawa|
|3, 4||■ Osaka Line||for Fuse and Osaka Uehommachi|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid Express: Does not stop at this station|
Takayasu Station opened on September 30, 1925.
In fiscal 2018, the station was used by an average of 11,202 passengers daily.
- Osaka Prefectural Route 181
- West side
- Takayasu Depot, Takayasu Workshop
- Tamakushi River
- Yao Yamamoto Baseball Stadium
- Yao Takayasu Post Office
- Konko Yao Junior and Senior High School
- East side
- Takayasu-ekimae-dori Shotengai
- Onji River
- 大阪府統計年鑑（令和2年 [Osaka Prefectural Statistical Yearbook] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Osaka Prefecture. 2020. Retrieved 11 August 2021.
Media related to Takayasu Station at Wikimedia Commons
- Takayasu Station (in Japanese)