The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
TGG Group is the holding company for three units: TGG, its core consulting and advisory division; The Greatest Good, a consulting business serving non-profit organizations; and, TGG Ventures, an innovation and co-venturing arm. TGG is a consulting firm that heavily relies on behavioral economics and data analysis.
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
Vikram Pandit, chairman|
Andrew M. Rosenfield, CEO
Number of employees
Notable current and former employeesEdit
- Vikram Pandit, chairman
- Andrew M. Rosenfield, CEO
- Steven Levitt, co-founder
- Daniel Kahneman, co-founder
- Gary Becker, co-founder
- Amee Kamdar, co-founder and former managing partner
- Lewis B. Kaden, senior advisor
- Daron Acemoglu, academic affiliate
- Max H. Bazerman, academic affiliate
- Raj Chetty, academic affiliate
- Atul Gawande, academic affiliate
- Edward Glaeser, academic affiliate
- David Laibson, academic affiliate
- Nathan Myhrvold, academic affiliate
- Emily Oster, academic affiliate
- Steven Pinker, academic affiliate
- Lisa Randall, academic affiliate
- Jesse Shapiro, academic affiliate
- Richard Thaler, academic affiliate
- Cass Sunstein, academic affiliate
- Sudhir Venkatesh, academic affiliate
- Elke U. Weber, academic affiliate
- Campbell, Dakin (30 April 2014). "EX-Citigroup CEO Pandit Named Chairman of TGG Consultants". Bloomberg. Bloomberg LP. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- Braithwaite, Tom (1 May 2014). "Pandit links up with Freakonomics author". FT.com. The Financial Times Ltd. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- Strahler, Steven R. (3 December 2012). "40 Under 40: 2012". Crain's Chicago Business. Crain Communications, Inc. Retrieved 8 May 2014.