Sydney Olympic Park metro station
Sydney Olympic Park metro station is a proposed station on the Sydney Metro West that will serve Sydney Olympic Park. It is to be built between Herb Elliot Avenue and Figtree Drive, to the south of the existing Olympic Park railway station. The main station entrance will be between Herb Elliot Avenue and Figtree Drive, with a second entry off Dawn Fraser Avenue. It is scheduled to open with the rest of the line by 2030.
|Location||Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales|
|Owned by||Transport Asset Holding Entity|
|Line(s)||Sydney Metro West|
- "Sydney Metro West Environmental Impact Statement". Transport for NSW. March 2020. p. 6-6.
- Sydney Metro West stations confirmed Sydney Metro 21 October 2019
- Sydney Metro West Project Overview Booklet Sydney Metro 21 October 2019
- NSW Government confirms seven new Sydney train stations for Metro West project ABC News 21 October 2019
- Sydney Olympic Park Metro station Sydney Metro