Swimming at the 1951 Pan American Games – Men's 200 metre breaststroke
|Men's 200 metre breaststroke at the I Pan American Games|
|Dates||March 6 (preliminaries and finals)|
All times are in minutes and seconds.
|KEY:||q||Fastest non-qualifiers||Q||Qualified||GR||Games record||NR||National record||PB||Personal best||SB||Seasonal best|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2013)
The final was held on March 6.
|Willy Otto Jordan||Brazil||2:47.3|
|Bowen Stassforth||United States||2:47.6|
|6||Adhemar Grijó Filho||Brazil||-|
- "O GLOBO News Archive - March 7, 1951, Morning, General, page 8". O GLOBO. Archived from the original on 14 September 2013. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- O GLOBO News Archive
- Hickoksports Archived 2012-12-05 at archive.today
- All Pan medalists - Male
- All Pan medalists - Female
- Pan American Games - Swimming and Diving page, from gbrathletics.com; retrieved 2012-04-15.
- "Swimming Technical Manual" (PDF). Guadalajara 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 July 2011. Retrieved 23 October 2011.