(Redirected from Sweetie (film))
|Look up sweetie or sweety in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweetie is a term of endearment.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Sweetie|
Sweetie or Sweety may refer to:
- Sweety, a Mandopop band
- Sweety (Japanese band)
- Sweetie Irie, British reggae singer and DJ born Dean Bent
- Sweety Kapoor, British music promoter
- Sweetie (1929 film), a college musical starring Helen Kane, Jack Oakie and Nancy Carroll
- Sweetie (1989 film), an Australian film
- Sweetie (apple), a trademarked New Zealand apple cultivar
- Oroblanco or sweetie, a fruit that is a cross between an acidless pummelo and a white grapefruit
- "Sweety", "sweetie" or "sweet", a slang term for confectionery
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweetie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.