Sunda may refer to:
- Sundanese (disambiguation)
- Sunda Kingdom, a kingdom that existed in west part of Java island from the 7th century to the 16th century
- Kidung Sunda, a literary work that recounts the story of the "Battle of Bubat" between Sundanese and Javanese
- Sunda Kelapa, is the old port of Jakarta located on the estuarine of Ciliwung River, the main port of the Sunda Kingdom
- Mount Sunda, an ancient extinct supervolcano once exist in Priangan highland during Pleistocene age, the predecessor of Tangkuban Perahu, Burangrang, and Bukit Tunggul volcanoes
- Sunda Strait, the strait between Java and Sumatra
- Sunda Islands, a group of islands located in Indonesia and Malaysia
- Sunda Shelf, part of the continental shelf of Southeast Asia, covered by the South China Sea which isolates islands such as Borneo, Sumatra and Java
- Sunda Trench, is an oceanic trench located in the Indian Ocean near Sumatra, formed where the Australian-Capricorn plates subduct under a part of the Eurasian Plate.
- Sunda Arc, volcanic arc that produced the volcanoes that form the topographic spine of the islands of Sumatra, Nusa Tenggara, and Java, the Sunda Strait and the Lesser Sunda Islands.
- Sundaland, a biogeographical region that comprises the Malay Peninsula and the Indonesian Archipelago islands west of the Wallace Line