Sule Shangri-La Hotel (formerly, Traders Hotel) is a hotel located in downtown Yangon. It was the tallest building in Myanmar from 1996 to 1999. The 466-room hotel used to be known as Traders Hotel before it was rebranded in 2014 as Sule Shangri-La Yangon by its owner Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
|Sule Shangri-La Hotel|
|Location||223 Sule Pagoda Road |
|Coordinates||16°46′45″N 96°09′23″E / 16.7791473°N 96.1563784°E|
|Opening||14 November 1996|
|Owner||Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts|
|Roof||80.5 m (264 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect(s)||Kanko Kikaku Sekkeisha|
|Main contractor||Siam Syntech Construction|
- ^ "Fast Facts". Shangri-La Hotels. Retrieved 2020-05-18.
- ^ a b c "Sule Shangri-la Hotel". Skyscraper Center. Retrieved 2020-05-18.
- ^ "Traders Hotel". Skyscraper Page. Retrieved 2020-04-16.
- ^ "High rise buildings in Yangon". Emporis. Retrieved 2020-05-18.[dead link]
- ^ Zaw Win Than (5 May 2014). "Traders rebranded as Sule Shangri-La Yangon". The Myanmar Times.