Sudar na paralelama is a Croatian drama film directed by Jože Babič. It was released in 1961, and later selected for preservation by the Croatian State Archives. The film was released in SFR Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Venezuela, Cuba, East Germany and Egypt.
|Sudar na paralelama|
|Directed by||Jože Babič|
|Written by||Radivoje Lola Đukić|
|Edited by||Lida Braniš|
|Music by||Borut Lesjak|
This article needs an improved plot summary. (August 2018)
A man (Mića Orlović) returns home from a business trip to learn that his wife (Jelena Jovanović-Žigon) is supposed to go on a business trip of her own with her boss (Boris Kralj). He is jealous and, their relationship soured by previous fights, takes a lot of convincing to let her take the trip. However, as she leaves, he changes her mind and surreptitiously boards her train.
- Jelena Jovanović-Žigon as wife
- Mića Orlović as husband
- Boris Kralj as the boss
- Olga Palinkaš as the flight attendant
- Andrea Sarić as girl in a dress
- Ivona Petri as grandmother
- Zlatko Madunić as train conductor
- Rudolf Kukić as man in the store
- Ljubo Dijan as man with the foxes
- Zoran Vuk as boy
- ^ a b c "ARHiNET - Sudar na paralelama (komad)". Croatian State Archives (in Croatian). Zagreb. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- ^ "Film Klub". filmklub.golive.rs. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- ^ "Sudar na paralelama". TVprofil.net (in Croatian). Retrieved 8 August 2018.