Stryker of the Yard
Stryker of the Yard (also known as Stryker of Scotland Yard and Scotland Yard Cases ) is a 1953 British crime film directed by Arthur Crabtree and starring Clifford Evans, Susan Stephen, Jack Watling and Eliot Makeham.
|Stryker of the Yard|
|Directed by||Arthur Crabtree|
|Written by||Lester Powell |
|Starring||Clifford Evans |
|Music by||Lambert Williamson|
A host (Tom Fallon) introduced each episode, and at the end of each story intoned: "And it just goes to show that crime does not pay."
In 1957–1958, the American Broadcasting Company aired the series Scotland Yard, originally made as a series of British theatrical film shorts, hosted by Edgar Lustgarten and starring Russell Napier.
|Series||Episode No.||Lost Episodes||Original Broadcast Date|
|1||2||The Case Of Uncle Henry||7 December 1961|
- "Stryker of the Yard (1953)". Archived from the original on 16 January 2009.
- "Companions in Crime (1954)".
- "CTVA UK - "Stryker Of The Yard" (UK theatrical 1953-54) Clifford Evans, George Woodbridge".
- "Stryker of Scotland Yard".
- "Scotland Yard Episodes on ABC". tvguide.com. Retrieved 14 December 2010.
- "STRYKER OF THE YARD [ITV, 1961-62]". lostshows.com. Retrieved 22 January 2013.