Stevie Wonder Live
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Stevie Wonder Live is a 1970 live album by American musician Stevie Wonder on the Tamla (Motown) label. The second live collection by the singer-songwriter, it was released during the crossroads of Wonder's career as he was preparing to negotiate a new contract with Motown that gave him artistic control over his work.
|Stevie Wonder Live|
|Live album by|
|Released||March 6, 1970|
|Stevie Wonder chronology|
The M.C. heard on the recording is veteran Detroit DJ Scott Regen, who can also be heard on the 1966 albums Temptations Live! and Four Tops Live!.
- "Intro/Pretty World" (Antonio Adolfo, Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman, Tiberio Gaspar) - 3:20
- "Sunny" (Bobby Hebb) - 2:41
- "Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet (A Time for Us)" (Nino Rota, Eddie Snyder, Larry Kusik) - 3:00
- "Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day" (Henry Cosby, Sylvia Moy, Stevie Wonder) - 5:47
- "Everybody's Talkin'" (Fred Neil) - 2:53
- "My Cherie Amour" (Henry Cosby, Sylvia Moy, Stevie Wonder) - 2:55
- "Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday" (Ron Miller, Bryan Wells) - 2:36
- "I've Gotta Be Me/Once in a Lifetime" (Leslie Bricusse, Walter Marks, Anthony Newley) - 5:57
- "A Place in the Sun" (Ron Miller, Bryan Wells) - 2:20
- "Down to Earth" (Ron Miller, William O'Malley, Avery Vandenberg) - 2:24
- "Blowin' in the Wind" (Bob Dylan) - 6:30
- "By the Time I Get to Phoenix" (Jimmy Webb) - 4:00
- "Ca' Purange" (Mussapere) - 6:45
- "Alfie" (Burt Bacharach, Hal David) - 5:00
- "For Once in My Life/Thank You Love" (Ron Miller, Orlando Murden/Henry Cosby, Ron Miller, Sylvia Moy, Stevie Wonder) - 3:37
- Stevie Wonder - vocals; clavinet on "Shoo-Be-Doo-Bee-Doo-Da-Day"; Italian vocals on "A Place in the Sun"; drum solo on "Ca' Purange"
- Scott Regen - M.C.