|Look up Steppe or steppe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Steppe is an ecological zone consisting of plains generally lacking trees.
Steppe may also refer to:
- Eurasian Steppe, the Eurasian ecoregion reaching from Mongolia to Hungary
- Brook Steppe, American former professional basketball player
- Harry Steppe, Jewish-American vaudeville actor
- The Jewish Steppe, a 2001 documentary about Soviet Jews
- The Steppe, a smooth jazz track by The Jeff Lorber Fusion, off their 2013 album Hacienda