Stellar Track is an Atari VCS (later the Atari 2600) game developed by Rob Zdybel of Atari, Inc. and published by Sears under the "Tele-Games" brand in 1980. It is one of three such games that were released only through Sears. Stellar Track is a text game based on the mainframe computer game Star Trek.
|Programmer(s)||Rob Zdybel |
Stellar Track is a game in which the player is a commander of a warship and must destroy enough aliens before running out of stardates.
Richard A. Edwards reviewed Stellar Track in The Space Gamer No. 54. Edwards commented that "Unless you're willing to pay a high price for a remake of an old standard, pass this one up."
- ^ Hague, James. "The Giant List of Classic Game Programmers".
- ^ "Stellar Track". AtariProtos.
- ^ a b c Edwards, Richard A. (August 1982). "Capsule Reviews". The Space Gamer. Steve Jackson Games (54): 32.
- ^ "Joystik Magazine (January 1983) Volume 1 Number 4". January 1983.
- Stellar Track at Atari Mania