Stefanie Tücking (1 April 1962 – 30 November or 1 December 2018) was a German radio and television presenter. She won the Golden Camera award at the age of 24 for her work on the ARD music show Formel Eins (Formula One).
Tücking in 2009
|Born||1 April 1962|
|Died||1 December 2018 (aged 56)|
|Cause of death||Pulmonary embolism|
|Occupation||TV presenter, radio personality|
Stefanie Tücking died unexpectedly during the night of 1 December 2018 in Baden-Baden, southwestern Germany, at age 56. The cause of death was a pulmonary embolism. She was found by a friend in her bed. Tücking had no known health or substance-related problems. According to her father, they visited a Christmas market on Thursday and on Friday (30. Nov) evening she was on air for the last time.
- "Steffi Tücking ist unerwartet gestorben | SWR3". SWR3.de (in German). Retrieved 1 December 2018.
- "Frühere „Formel Eins"-Moderatorin: Stefanie Tücking ist tot". Spiegel Online (in German). 1 December 2018.
- "Stefanie Tücking | SWR3". SWR3.de (in German). Retrieved 1 December 2018.
- "Stefanie Tücking (✝56) wurde von einer Freundin tot im Bett gefunden". vip.de (in German). Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "Stefanie Tücking ist an einer Lungenembolie gestorben". SWR3 (in German). 6 December 2018.