Stefan Holt (born 1987) is an American journalist and television news anchor for WNBC-TV, the New York City flagship station of NBC-TV. He currently anchors the 4pm and 11pm news programs for the station.
Morgan Holt (m. 2012)
Holt met his wife, Morgan, while both were attending Pepperdine University. They married at the college in 2012. In 2017, the couple announced the birth of their son, Henry, in New York City.
- Feder, Robert (2012-02-13). "NBC 5's Stefan Holt: Rising son in the morning". TimeOut Chicago.
- Brosnan, Erica (2017-09-07). "Lester Holt becomes a grandfather after son Stefan welcomes first child". Newsday.
- Meadows, Bob (2004-05-24). "National Newshound". People.
- Battaglio, Stephen (2016-02-16). "Lester Holt's son joining NBC's New York station as afternoon anchor". Los Angeles Times.
- Kaplan, Don (2017-06-30). "WNBC anchor Chuck Scarborough leaving late-night job after 42 years for earlier shift". New York Daily News.
- "People - Lester Holt". NBC Universal.
- Halberg, Morgan (2017-08-03). "News Flash: Lester Holt Just Sold His Flatiron Abode". Observer.