|Look up Stanford in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stanford is a university in Palo Alto, California, United States.
Stanford may also refer to:
- Stanford, Bedfordshire
- Stanford-le-Hope, Essex
- Stanford, Kent
- Stanford, Norfolk
- Stanford, Northamptonshire
- Stanford on Soar, Nottinghamshire
- Stanford in the Vale, Oxfordshire
- Stanford-on-Teme, Worcestershire
- Samford (disambiguation)
- Sanford (disambiguation)
- Stamford (disambiguation)
- Stanford Cardinal, the nickname of the athletic teams at Stanford University
- Stanford Lake College, in Limpopo Province, South Africa
- Stanford Super Series
- Stanford 20/20
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stanford.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.