St. Regis Hotels & Resorts(Redirected from St. Regis Hotel)
The hotel chain traces its roots back to 1904, when John Jacob Astor IV opened the St. Regis Hotel in New York City. Starwood acquired the hotel in 1999. Within several years, they were opening other hotels using the St. Regis name.
As of 2017, there are 62 St. Regis-branded hotels around the world, including the following locations:
- Kauai, Hawaii in Princeville
- Deer Valley
- Mexico City
- Maldives at Vommuli
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Toronto - existing The Adelaide Hotel Toronto to be renamed
- Washington, D.C.
- Zhuhai - under construction
- Bora Bora
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour, Florida
- Kuala Lumpur
- The St. Regis Lhasa Resort, Tibet
- Belgrade - Under construction.
- Trejos, Nancy (23 September 2016). "Marriott, Starwood merger is complete, loyalty programs will reciprocate". USA Today. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- Bringing the Legacy to Life
- St. Regis Hotel Directory