St. Raymond High School for Boys
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
St. Raymond High School for Boys is a parochial high school affiliated with the New York, U.S.A. Archdiocesan Association of Catholic Schools. It is accredited by the Board of Regents of the State of New York, the Middle States Association and the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The school is a recipient of a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award (1994–1996), and holds memberships with the National Catholic Education Association and the Catholic Administrators Association of New York State. It is located within the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York in the Parkchester section of The Bronx. The school's mascot is The Raven.
|St. Raymond High School for Boys|
2151 St. Raymond Avenue
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Color(s)||Blue and Orange|
|Sports||Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Lacross, Golf, Bowling|
|Accreditation||Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools|
|Newspaper||The Raven Record|
- Professional basketball player Allan Ray, who played with the Boston Celtics, now in Lottomatica Roma.
- Professional basketball player Julius Hodge, played for the brooklyn Nets
- Professional basketball player Brian Lang, playing in France
- Professional basketball player Kareem Reid.
- Former college & professional basketball player Terrence Rencher