|Full name||Σπυρίδων Γόγολος|
|Date of birth||11 August 1978|
|Place of birth||Kerkyra, Greece|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He started playing football for Kerkyra. He joined the first team in 1995, at a time when the latter was competing in the Fourth Division, without getting to play in that season. At the end of the season Kerkyra was promoted. Gogolos played 21 Third Division and 2 Cup games during the 1996-97 season and became known as a player.
During the 2007-08 season with Aris, Gogolos was not fielded by his coach for a single league match. He thus reached consensus with the team for the termination of his contract mid-season Shortly after, Gogolos signed up for PAS Giannena. His last game with Aris on 29 November 2007 was vs the Wanderers in Bolton, for the UEFA Cup, as a late substitution, where he bore some of the responsibility for the equaliser by Giannakopoulos. Still, upon his departure after four years with Aris, he was given credit by the press for his commitment, for the helping the team rebound from the Second Division and, finally, for his dignified farewell statement.
- http://www.neoiagones.gr/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2605&Itemid=71 ‹See Tfd›(in Greek)
- http://www.epirotikosagon.gr/service.asp?ArticleId=2171[permanent dead link] ‹See Tfd›(in Greek)
- http://www.super-fm.gr/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1875&Itemid=55 ‹See Tfd›(in Greek)
- http://www.in.gr/sports/article.asp?lngEntityID=862056&lngDtrID=246 ‹See Tfd›(in Greek)
- http://www.enet.gr/online/online_text/c=115,dt=30.11.2007 Archived 9 February 2008 at the Wayback Machine ‹See Tfd›(in Greek)
- http://www.athlitiki.gr/vortal/content/view/1932/36/lang,el/ ‹See Tfd›(in Greek)
- uefa.com - UEFA Cup - Fixtures & Results - Match Specific
- "Archived copy" (in Greek). Archived from the original on 6 January 2008. Retrieved 24 January 2008.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- http://www.goalday.gr/article.asp?catid=10584&subid=2&tag=7833&pubid=699987[permanent dead link] ‹See Tfd›(in Greek)