Spinning wheel (disambiguation)
A spinning wheel is a device for spinning thread or yarn.
Spinning wheel may also refer to:
- "Spinning the Wheel", a 1996 song by George Michael
- Spinning Wheels station (PAAC), a rail station
- The Spinning Wheel of Omphale, a symphonic poem by Saint-Saëns
- The Golden Spinning Wheel (Dvořák), a symphonic poem by Dvořák
- Spinning pinwheel, a computer mouse pointer busy symbol
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spinning wheel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.